Applied Emotional Intelligence.
Preparing Organizations and Employees
for the Future of Work.
Why teach the Skills of Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace?
They turn “soft skills” into “power skills.”
- Overcome the #1 complaint of individual contributors about managers – bad communication and relationship skills
- Relieve stress and burnout
- Reduce time lost to handling interpersonal conflict in Employee Relations
- Stop the flood of resignations due to a toxic culture; strengthen retention
- Turn-around team member conflict and disengagement
- Develop adaptability for change and empower learning
- Cut the root challenges to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by boosting individual responsibility and awareness
- Strengthen Leadership and Management decision, communication, and employee engagement
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION REQUIRES EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AT EVERY LEVEL.
90% of top-performing employees have high emotional intelligence. (Soocial)
Poor Communication and Relationship Skills are among the top complaints from individuals about their managers.
Outdated workplace attitudes and management practices have caused a flood of resignations because people are fed-up with toxic cultures that lack collaborative communication and meaningful relationships at every level of their organization.
Stress and burnout lead to team member conflict and disengagement (“Quiet Quitting”).
Effective Communication and Relationship is Grounded in Emotional Intelligence.
Professionals who work with a high degree of Emotional Intelligence are respected and emulated.
Through increased awareness, a diligent use of skill, and valuing others, they demonstrate that all are capable of using workplace challenges to accelerate personal growth and fulfillment.
From the simplest to the most complex interactions, they facilitate increased efficiency and influence, while achieving productive, powerful and progressive results.
Workers who have managers with low EQ scores are four times more likely to quit than those with managers who have a high EQ.
Leaders with empathy perform over 40% higher in employee engagement, decision-making, and coaching. – Soocial
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Executive presence
- Excellent listening skills
- A constructive approach to conflict
- Influential speaking and presentation
- The ability to motivate and inspire
- Organizational, business, and cultural savvy
- A working awareness of personal style
- Openness, clear thinking and heart
- Self-awareness and the flexibility to change
- Personal resilience and energy
- Authentic expression
- A commitment to interacting with respect
- Accelerated learning
- Self-management and self-motivation skills
Current workplace challenges that the skills of EI can change:
We Train Executives and Staff to Improve their Emotional Aptitude and Become Better Communicators.
Whiteford Resources infuses action-based skills of emotional intelligence into carefully structured, highly interactive Programs which deeply instill behaviors for excellent communication.
These Programs move associates, managers, and executives to improved productivity, more influential relationship, and greater personal resilience.
They are designed to teach the principles of Emotional Intelligence and include powerful “brain-based” practices from the findings of neuroscience for personal balance, will-power, and interpersonal savvy, methodologies of Emotional Effectiveness, proven models for engaging communication, and business best practices.
Our Programs provide immediate opportunities for application and practice and are customized to enhance each participant’s awareness of self and purpose, enabling them to thrive in the organizational culture while striving to achieve mutually satisfying goals.
Emotional Intelligence Supports Organizational Goals
& Strengthens Customer Satisfaction
We Offer Several Solutions to Elevate Communication Within Your Organization.
How Can We
Help Optimize Your Organization?
If you are interested in improving Emotional Intelligence in your workplace, fill out a general inquiry form or click the link below to request a Training or Workshop.