Are stand-up presentation skills integral to the success of your associates and your business? The same skill sets essential to the foundation of successful presentations happen to be vital in refining the basics of impactful and powerfully influential communication. These skills are the primal skills of Emotional Intelligence.
Everyday use and awareness of primal practices is one of the simple keys for transcending fear of public speaking, and enhancing flexibility and skill for leadership effectiveness.
My carefully structured, highly interactive programs deeply instill effective core behaviors and provide immediate opportunities for application and practice.
I produce dynamic changes, fast, with the use of acting technique and “body-centered”- holistic practices applied to standard business formats. Using interaction and intuition, I design intensive skill stretches specific to each participant producing powerful, lasting changes that reveal personal potential and talent.
1/2 day, one, two and three day formats. Individual coaching. On-line, and video exchange by U.S. Mail, private coaching available – contact us for information.
These topics represent the basic building blocks for your presentation course:
- Body language as first message
- Enhancing your personal presence and style
- The truth about overcoming fear
- Speaking is a physical sport
- Increasing the impact of your message
- The physical key to overcome fear
- Comfort with eye communication
- Vocal ease and expression
- Building your message
- Assessing your audience
- Audience interaction – use them or lose them
- Effective response to conflict
- Why staging is a powerful practice
- Working with media (screen & PowerPoint)
- How to rehearse
- Thinking on your feet for Q&A and On-the-Spot Presentations
- Around-the-Table Presentations
- Increasing influence and persuasion
- Individual coaching and follow-up
ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE VIDEO-TAPED AND RECEIVE PERSONAL COACHING