Executive Presence: Enhancing Individual Leadership and Influence
This customized workshop gives participants the opportunity to explore several vital facets of leadership and influence, while emphasizing their inherent personal power, and exploring its application within the organizational culture.
Interactive exercises, group discussions, personal reflection and focused skill practices provide participants with refreshed perspective, an enhanced sense of self, and new tools for increasing effectiveness.
A one, two or three day course. Includes an MBTI or DiSC style segment and personal inventories., and may include additional assessments, on request. 8 to 30 participants.
- The essential skill of self-leadership thorugh emotional self-awareness
- The powers of productivity and influence
- The actions of values and vision
- Exploring your organizational culture
- Listening for connection and action
- Principles for constructive conflict
- Increasing influence and persuasion
- The power of selective language
- Behavioral style in communication (MBTI or DiSC)
- Personal presence as your foundation
- Holding others accountable
- Building trust
- Demonstrating balance for leadership
- 100% responsibility
- Authenticity, attunement and resilience
- Leadership presentation
- Group process, role, appreciation, and correction
- May include assessments – EQi, EQ360, MBTI, etc.